The Project Analyst, working under the guidance of attorneys and senior professionals, will be responsible for providing analytical and research support to various practice areas within the firm. Rotations will vary depending on office location. Your application should include a cover letter, resume/CV, transcript, and writing sample. Your cover letter should indicate which office location(s) you would prefer.
- Research and analyze factual issues to assist attorneys with legal analysis.
- Review, organize, and evaluate data.
- Prepare reports for attorneys and/or clients.
- Produce detailed presentations.
- Review and organize legal documents.
- Conduct financial analysis, track regulatory activity and monitor industry trends.
- Collaboratively manage the Project Analyst Program inclusive of coordinating recruiting and orientation, as well as, handling the day-to-day operations of the program.
- Provide support with pro bono and community service initiatives.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree candidate from a highly accredited school is required. Minimum 3.5 grade point average strongly preferred.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and ability to execute through to completion.
- Creative problem solving skills, reasoning ability, and logical thought process.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands, and meet various deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Outstanding sense of customer service.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and positive attitude.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Must be self-motivated to produce quality work.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly get up to speed and master new applications and software is critical.
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary.
This job description is a general description of the types of responsibilities that are required of an individual in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of the responsibilities, duties and skills that may be required for this position.
Please note: the Project Analyst Program is not eligible for the STEM OPT extension.