During this 10-week program, Summer Analysts are placed directly into one of the following sector teams: Consumer, Energy, Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Media, Telecommunication or Technology. The placements are made based on the needs of the department and the skill set of the candidate.
The Summer Analyst Program begins with a training and development curriculum that covers the fundamental and professional skills you need for success in Equity Research. After a brief training period, Summer Analysts will be assigned to a specific industry group, building a foundation in the basic skills of fundamental analysis, accounting and valuation. There will be networking opportunities and ongoing training throughout the program.
• Gather and analyze industry data to develop an industry-specific vision.
• Update and build financial models on the companies and industry you follow.
• Analyze emerging trends in an industry or macro economy.
• Assess relative stock valuations and review findings with your team.
• Build relationships within Sales & Trading and Research.
• You are pursuing an undergraduate Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a graduation date of December 2022 or Spring 2023.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA.
• You have basic knowledge of and a keen interest in finance.
• You are analytical, adaptive, possess an excellent work ethic, are a leader yet team player, as well as a multi-tasker.
• You possess proficient oral and written communication skills.