PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Wealth Management Sophomore Summer Analyst Program is a highly competitive program that offers college students a 10-week summer internship in the Home Office. Incoming Sophomore Summer Analysts will go through a placement process the spring before joining the firm, and will rotate through two Home Office Groups in either Purchase, NY, or New York City.
The Wealth Management training program consists of a curriculum designed to equip Summer Analysts with the fundamental skills they need in order to be successful in Wealth Management. The Program is one week long and includes a Firmwide orientation, business overviews, professional development, technical training and networking events. A speaker series is also a part of the overall training and is run throughout the duration of the Program.
Investment Strategies, Solutions and Product Management: Develop communications and marketing plans for Financial Advisors, Field Management and their clients. Work on important initiatives and projects across various teams such as Financial Planning, Business Development, Marketing/Digital Strategy or Field Communications. Meet with investment managers to evaluate market opportunities and products. Evaluate investment quality and consistency of Wealth Management products.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
Morgan Stanley is made up of many talents and perspectives. One way we demonstrate our commitment to diversity is through the Sophomore Summer Program. This program is an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts helping to attract Black, Hispanic, Native American, Female and/or LGBTQ college sophomores.
• You are pursuing an undergraduate degree (sophomore) with an expected graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024.
• Minimum 3.5 GPA.
• You have basic knowledge and a keen interest in finance.
• You are analytical, adaptive, a leader yet team player, as well as a multi-tasker.
• You possess strong oral and written communication skills.
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without requiring, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.