This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Job Number 61002BR
Job Title Senior Analyst, Strategy, Partnerships & BD, Peacock
Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer
Sub-Business Peacock Strategy
Posting Category Business Development & Strategy
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Candidates should have strong analytical and communication skills. Peacock is a fast paced and highly-demanding environment and candidates are expected to be able to learn quickly, be comfortable in ambiguity and deliver results often on tight project deadlines. Candidates must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively both in groups as well as autonomously.
• 1+ years of experience in a corporate strategy role at media, tech, internet or direct-consumer business, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, or top management consulting firm. We are looking for flexible thinkers with rigorous modelling and analysis backgrounds.
• Ability to accurately assess both short and long-term implications of changing business models and growth drivers.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and knowledge.
• Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
• 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.