Newbury Partners specializes in purchasing limited partnership interests in established leveraged buyout, growth equity and venture capital funds through secondary transactions.
Newbury Partners manages more than $5.6 billion in capital. The Newbury team is currently comprised of 20 professionals who cover new investments, finance and administration.
For more information please visit www.newbury-partners.com.
The Private Equity Analyst/Associate position entails the following:
1. Research, diligence, and valuation of private equity portfolios. These portfolios will include equity and debt positions in a variety of public, private, mature, and venture stage companies across a variety of industries and geographies.
2. Extensive financial modeling using Microsoft Excel.
3. Research of global industry trends and market data.
4. Assist in the negotiation and preparation of legal documentation in support of transaction execution and asset acquisitions.
5. Prepare presentations, investment recommendations and other written materials for internal and external use.