Are you an excellent story teller? Can you synthesize complex ideas and communicate them clearly to a wide variety of audiences? Are you excited by the opportunity to join an early-stage nonprofit organization and help shape its direction? If so, join us!
NewImpact (www.NewImpact.care) is a small but quickly growing humanity-benefit non-profit, connecting and empowering people in every organization in the world to reimagine how we find opportunities and solve problems. We uncover and connect vital resources often overlooked, and use a tri-sector lens to bring together resources from the private, social, and public sectors. We ignite and forge tri-sector innovation to unleash massive global resources for economic, social, and environmental progress.
We are business model innovators and leaders in tri-sector innovation. We work across sectors and with multiple lens, touching many of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Our 5-Year Mission:
We aim to unleash an army of inspired and enabled innovators in companies, nonprofits, and government agencies to create the tri-sector wins for their own organizations. With 1000s of organizations engaged and delivering tri-sector wins across the spectrum of impact areas, people will see the benefits in their daily lives.
We are a leader in tri-sector innovation, building open-source data innovation tools, developing early tri-sector innovation tools tested in Catalyst Projects, and preparing to share learnings broadly as a public benefit. However, few people know who we are, what tri-sector innovation is, the benefits tri-sector innovation can provide, or how to unlock these benefits. We’re searching for a Brand and Communications Manager to help us do just that.
About the Position
The Brand and Communications Manager is an opportunity to apply storytelling skills with a purpose-driven impact lens to drive meaningful change in the world. The Brand and Communications Manager will report to the Impact Innovation Strategist and work closely with the CEO and broader NewImpact team.
- Refine and manage NewImpact’s communications strategy, including audience definition, communication goals, product prioritization, and success metrics
- Maintain NewImpact’s brand guidelines
- Write, edit, produce NewImpact’s external-facing communications materials, including case studies, presentation decks, infographics, videos, and more
- Own NewImpact’s website, including a robust resource section
- Manage NewImpact’s e-communications, including newsletters and a variety of social media platforms
- Support event and fundraising efforts, working with partners and preparing for a range of events
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years communications experience, ideally in a start-up or growth phase organization, and including experience with digital communications channels
- Clear and concise communicator
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Highly motivated to make positive change in the world
- Creative with an entrepreneurial business mind
- Curious, energetic, and comfortable with change
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Salary and Benefits:
The salary will reflect candidate experience, with a potential range of 80-100K. Benefit package includes a generous PTO and a range of medical benefits, among others.
Apply with a cover letter, resume, and relevant writing, presentation, and visual samples of your work. Please upload samples of your work or provide links in your cover letter.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. We recommend applying as soon as possible, as we will begin interviews in early September and aim for an early fall start date.
Based in Seattle WA. Seattle/Pacific Time Zone candidates preferred with exceptions for exceptional candidates. NewImpact currently operates remotely but will likely return to some in-person work when staff are comfortable.
We believe that innovation thrives when diverse collaborators with different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets come together. We encourage you to apply!
More information is available at www.newimpact.care