Do you want to change the world?
Do you want to invent the future?
Are you looking for meaningful real-world experience?
Then Nokia Bell Labs, the Nobel Prize winning research organization, is for you. We are currently accepting applications for our intern program.
Nokia Bell Labs is building the future – connecting all humans, all senses, all things, all systems, all infrastructure, all processes. Discovering the possibilities that shape the human experience are at the heart of everything we do. Our interns will have the opportunity to learn from and work with industry leading experts, and the best and brightest minds, who solve the most formidable challenges confronting our world through disruptive innovation and research.
Projects for the 2021 internship cover technologies such as 5G&6G, augmented intelligence, smart devices, IoT, data analytics, robotics, AI, cloud technologies and more…
As well as providing hands-on educational and collaborative experiences for a pool of talented and highly motivated students, our internship program will expand your field of study by exposing you to an unparalleled diversity of people, expertise and perspectives. In classic Bell Labs style, you will leave changed forever by an experience that will redefine your future.
The Sensing and Communication ASICs Group of Nokia Bell Labs is looking for highly self-motivated and talented interns to work on developing cutting-edge mmW Filters, Antennas, Phased Arrays and other Passive Components that will unleash the next wave of gains in productivity enabled by 5G and beyond. Our group has a strong hands-on tradition of creating disruptive solutions starting from theoretical fundamentals to best-in-class implementations that power next generation access technologies. The ideal candidate would have interest in topics including but not limited to
- EM Simulations and Electromagnetic Theory
- Distributed Filter Design
- Co-simulation of RFIC’s and Antenna/ Packaging
- Antenna and Antenna Array Theory
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Identify novel use-cases of wireless technology and propose cost-effective solutions;
- Identify opportunities to greatly improve the current practice in wireless mmW systems;
- Perform EM Simulations and Optimizations using tools such as CST, HFSS, etc..
- Analyze the potential gains, apply relevant tools, compare against legacy benchmarks, and provide performance evaluation and recommendations;
- Document all the technical details, make internal presentations, and write reports for potential conference/journal publications.