Novantas is a financial technology company with an advisory business that specializes in the banking industry. We provide decision support solutions that help banks become more efficient and precise as they move with their customers into a digital world. Ranked as top 100 fintech company, our talented people and proven solutions tackle big data challenges at banks every day.
Novantas is seeking a Client Success Analyst to help our clients transition effectively to a digital-first world – optimizing customer-facing channels for sales and service, including the branch network, ATMs, marketing, staffing and digital (online/mobile). In this role, you will enhance the value of our SaaS data and analytical solutions by guiding clients through implementation and onboarding, supporting day-to-day analytic and service needs, and aiding efforts for retention and renewal. On a daily basis, you will work with client teams to tackle their individual challenges, such as how to best utilize Novantas data to answer their pressing questions and the best approach to leveraging insights to drive impact.
Primary job responsibilities include:
· Client Implementation and On-boarding:
o Manage project timelines and deliverables for client implementations
o Partner with engineering and data teams to execute implementations effectively
o Define business requirements for new solutions implementations and/or existing client enhancements
o Identify and develop processes that improve efficiency of data and research reports
· Client Success Support:
o Know your clients’ strategies and data inside and out
o Synthesize data-driven insights from our solutions and present findings to key client stakeholders
o Help clients solve challenging distribution problems in an ever changing retail banking environment (e.g. which branches should the Bank close to minimize attrition, how can ATMs be used to improve brand value, what types of marketing spend provide the best return for new customer acquisition)
o Build impactful client relationships by serving as the primary point of contact for the client team, including leading client calls and in person meetings
o Provide clients with timely support for questions about both our solutions platform and industry experience
o Design and lead solutions training sessions to help our clients find value in the analytics and tools they license from Novantas
· Identify product issues or opportunities for our clients, develop hypotheses, and engage in solutions brainstorming
· Partner closely with the technical solutions teams to deliver actionable results
Desired Skills & Expertise
You are a natural and relentless problem solver who is passionate about delivering value to clients through the application of analytics. You demonstrate an ease with complex quantitative analysis, a drive to succeed, and creativity in problem solving.
Required background and skills:
· 1-5 years of experience in Retail Banking, Consulting, Financial Services, and/or Business Intelligence; alternative experience requiring strong data and analytics background would also be applicable
· Passion for the details and finding the best answer
· Proven track record of delivering complex, time-sensitive work to clients, across multiple client workstreams
· Strong analytical capabilities including the ability to interpret complex analytics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on effective storytelling and working with clients
· Excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail
· Ability to travel as needed for client meetings; can range from 0% to 100% depending on engagement, but will most likely be ~10-20% (Note: expecting minimal to no travel for at least the first half of 2021)
· Bachelors degree
All candidates must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require work sponsorship by an employer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.novantas.com for more information.