Novantas is a FinTech 100 Company that provides analytic solutions and advisory services to top financial institutions all over the globe. Our first-class people, proven solutions and ground-breaking analytics are tackling big data challenges at banks every day.
Novantas is seeking a Configuration Analyst to help our clients drive insights through powerful and intuitive data analytics and modeling. You will be responsible for implementation, customization and on-going support of one or more of Novantas’ software solutions and will be the primary expert on our clients’ data, mapping and configuration.
Primary job responsibilities may include:
- Implementing and supporting one or more of Novantas’ software solutions
- Becoming the SME on our clients’ data and platform configuration, including:
- Configuring and customizing our solutions to client-specific data, strategies, and business needs
- Mining, cleaning, and analyzing large data sets for trends or insights relevant to Novantas Solutions clients’ analysis
- Deriving and communicating actionable conclusions from complex data
- Gathering, mapping, and validating data to power our analytical platforms
- Calibrating and updating models used in solutions to enhance accuracy and impact
- Conducting statistical analysis to evaluate model performance
- Building out processes and procedures to more efficiently support configuration activities across our growing client base
- Advising on and participating in the use of client data to support other initiatives at the firm
- Completing other tasks and projects, as requested
Desired Skills & Expertise
You are a natural and relentless problem solver who is passionate about delivering value to our clients through the application of analytics. You demonstrate an ease with complex quantitative analysis, a drive to succeed, and creativity in problem solving.
Required background and skills:
· Bachelors degree preferably in business, science, math, or computer science
· 0-3 years of experience, preferably in computer programming, consulting or financial services
· Strong problem-solving abilities, especially when it comes to investigating and resolving data anomalies
· Well-developed organizational skills to facilitate handling multiple concurrent workstreams; attention to detail
· Exceptional analytical capabilities including the ability to develop and interpret complex analytics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on translation of code and/or data into business terms
· Ability to work independently; demonstrated ability to work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced, and changing environment
· Ability to travel as needed for client meetings; can range from 0% to 100% depending on engagement, but will most likely be ~20%
All candidates must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require work sponsorship by an employer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.novantas.com for more information.