Interview Location: Virtual
OHA employs a bottom-up, fundamental value-oriented investment strategy focused on credit analysis, relative value and active risk management. OHA’s investment professionals seek to identify the most attractive risk-adjusted investment opportunities across the credit markets. As the Firm has grown, it has built an experienced research team that includes dedicated investment professionals, including members of the senior management who serve as primary analysts on investment opportunities.
Reflecting OHA’s team-oriented culture, the Firm’s investment process is highly collaborative. Senior investment professionals jointly cover sectors with junior investment professionals and investment decisions are made together with the firm’s portfolio managers and trading professionals. Typically, analysts cover between two and four industry sectors and are expected to develop deep industry and capital markets knowledge in their assigned sectors. The firm’s intensive research process encourages analysts to cultivate relationships with management teams, industry consultants, investment bankers and other information sources.
We are seeking candidates interested in a position as a Financial Analyst, who are passionate about investing and have a strong interest in learning about the alternative credit markets. First year Financial Analysts will initially be assigned to an industry team and work with investment professionals at all levels. This is intended to be two to three-year program with potential, on a highly selective basis, to continue with the firm in a career track position towards a senior investment professional role. This position is a great way for recent graduates to learn the investment management industry and gain direct exposure to investing.
· High level of academic achievement (min GPA 3.5)
· Financial analysis and financial modeling skills (new Analysts will participate in a 3-week off-site training)
· Background in credit is helpful but not mandatory
· Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· High energy person with proper balance of confidence and humility
· Team player who has the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
· Strong work ethic and desire to excel in a dynamic work environment
PLEASE CHECK YALE CAREER LINK FOR FINAL DETAILS