We are seeking a motivated, forward-thinking intern to join our Information Security Communications and Awareness team. Our InfoSec Communications and Awareness team develops and delivers strategies, methodologies, communications campaigns and awareness plans to raise the awareness of information security matters to infuse a cybersecurity mindset into all our employees, enabling them to take appropriate action as security risks arise. You would work to design a variety of campaign deliverables (blogs, briefs, slides, posters, email communications) and events (capture the flag, speaker series, others).
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
· 1:1 mentorship
· Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
· The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
· Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
· Develop security awareness campaign plans
· Collect and research security best practices
· Design security awareness campaign deliverables
· Use a variety of communications channels to reach employees
· Working towards a Marketing, Education, Journalism or Computer Science Degree
· Have strong communication skills
· Have a working knowledge of general cybersecurity do’s and don’ts
· Have experience designing training and education resources
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
The InfoSec team is responsible for architecting, designing and deploying security solutions using Palo Alto Networks platform components and third-party tools to mitigate threats, monitor corporate systems, and conduct incident response.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.