Since 1998, PCCP, LLC has been providing commercial real estate debt and equity capital for middle-market real estate projects throughout the United States. PCCP has managed, raised or invested over $24.5 billion of institutional capital and continues to pursue investment opportunities with proven operators. PCCP originates and manages all of its investments, providing capital for all major real estate product types. PCCP invests across the capital stack, from joint venture equity to senior and mezzanine debt, while seeking to identify the best risk-adjusted returns for our investors. With over $12.7 billion of assets under management, PCCP is an established fiduciary for its global investors, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta and Los Angeles. Learn more about PCCP at www.pccpllc.com.
PCCP, LLC is real estate private equity firm in search of a recent college graduate to fill an Analyst position on its investments team. This Analyst will assist and support the underwriting of both equity investments and debt originations. The Analyst will work on a broad range of asset classes, investment markets, and gain general real estate investment experience. Furthermore, this role will work directly with senior executives and join an intellectual, challenging environment. This is expected to be a two-year position, located in either New York or Atlanta.
· Underwrite potential deals and produce work product necessary to analyze investment opportunities;
· Prepare initial drafts of investment memoranda for new deal meetings and investment committee;
· Demonstrate the ability to answer fact related questions asked by colleagues and senior management;
· Coordinate due diligence to help administer the closing process; and
· Represent PCCP’s goals and values.
· Strong work ethic and time management skills;
· Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5;
· A demonstrated interest in Real Estate;
· 0-1 years of work experience (preferably in real estate investment banking or private equity);
· Excellent written communication skills;
· Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills; and
· Advanced Excel skills and experience in Argus preferred.