Pinpoint is an award-winning full-service promotional marketing agency with in-house production capabilities. Though products are important to our business, they come secondary to the amazing customer experience we strive to deliver each day to our clients. We’re collaborative and ask a lot of questions to dig deep, finding the perfect match of tailored branding services, creative designs, and custom promotional products to deliver results. We’re a great fit for someone who is always eager to learn, has a passion for creativity, is interested in the visual/graphic arts sector, and wants to gain experience helping brands grow with promotional products and campaigns.
Job Description Summary:
Pinpoint is seeking a detail oriented and motivated individual who is excited about a career in marketing. The Promotional Products and Marketing Intern will be responsible for working directly with our internal team of marketing professionals to research and source custom promotional products to help our clients promote their brand, support social media initiatives, and other related marketing activities. In addition, the individual will be responsible for helping our team create client-facing presentations.
So, what will you be doing?
• Working closely with internal teams to select appropriate promotional products and/or marketing items
• Create creative presentations, campaigns, product selections, and suggestions to present to external clients • Contact vetted suppliers to source products and follow up on orders
• Social media support
• Monitor industry trends, products, production processes, and industry regulations
Requirements needed for this position:
• Pursuing a 4 year degree within a related area of academic study
• College junior or senior year
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and related computer skills, especially PowerPoint • Exceptional interpersonal, phone etiquette, and writing skills
• Superb organizational and time management skills, and strong attention to detail
• Resourceful, proactive team player
Compensation: unpaid internship
2 days a week / 5 hours p/day for total of 10 hours. Preferably Tuesday and Thursday.
We’re looking for someone special to help grow our brand. Tell us why you would make a great addition to our team! Please send resumes, cover letters, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org