IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to be considered for this position, you MUST attach your resume. Additionally, we recommend that you do not attempt to apply using Safari; we suggest using Chrome.
Application Deadline: EOD Sunday, September 26
Location Note: You are only allowed to apply to one location – New York or San Francisco.
Application Instructions (3 required steps below):
1. Complete the PJT Partners On-Line application for the “2022 Summer Analyst– PJT Camberview (San Francisco)” position by clicking on our external Careers website. Please note, you are only allowed to apply to one location – New York or San Francisco.
2. As a required part of the application, please submit a 50 – 100 word response to the following question: “Please explain why you’re interested in the Summer Analyst role and working at PJT Camberview?” (Please include your response on the second page of your resume as a PDF attachment).
3. Complete the PJT Partners “Suited” Assessment. Please CLICK HERE to create an account. Suited is an A.I. powered assessment driven screening tool that uses assessments to holistically and objectively measure traits and characteristics that can be better predictors of success at PJT. Please ensure you use the same email address used for your PJT application when registering on Suited. Please complete each question through the end of the survey. A “Profile Complete” badge will appear once complete – there is no final “Submit” button.
4. In order to learn more about PJT Camberview and the Summer Analyst position, we would strongly recommend that you attend a Virtual Information Session. While not required, your attendance at an Information Session will be taken into consideration during the application review process. For more information and in order to sign up for an Information Session, please CLICK HERE.
PJT Partners is a global advisory-focused investment bank. Our team of senior professionals delivers a wide array of strategic advisory, shareholder advisory, restructuring and special situations and private fund advisory and placement services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. We offer a unique portfolio of advisory services designed to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives. We also provide, through PJT Park Hill, private fund advisory and fundraising services for alternative investment managers, including private equity funds, real estate funds and hedge funds. To learn more about PJT Partners, please visit our website at www.pjtpartners.com.
PJT Camberview Description:
PJT Camberview, a business group of PJT Partners LP, is a leading provider of investor-led advice to public companies on engagement and shareholder relations, activism and contested situations, sustainability, executive compensation and complex corporate governance matters. PJT Camberview helps its clients succeed by providing unique insight into investors’ perspectives on long-term value creation, interpreting the evolving governance landscape and creating effective strategies to stay ahead of investor challenges.
Upon completion of training, PJT Camberview Summer Analysts will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of client work, business development, and conduct research while being staffed on a number of assignments at once. Due to the relatively small size of the advisory team, a Summer Analyst will assume an integral role on his or her client teams, often working directly with senior level team members.
Summer Analysts will work on a wide range of assignments, including client engagements with a focus on governance, executive compensation, environmental and social issues, strategic IR and shareholder activism. Summer Analysts are expected to be involved in the creation of client materials and will have the opportunity to attend internal and client meetings. Summer Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Assist in all aspects of day-to-day client engagements
- Conduct analyses of client corporate governance practices
- Develop support materials and analyses to identify likely areas of investor concern and potential mitigants
- Support client team in delivering advice to senior executives and directors regarding a range of governance-related matters
- Support the firm’s efforts for identifying and prioritizing client acquisition opportunities
- Develop effective preparation materials for client pitches
- Research, analyze and develop materials relating to institutional investors, governance and shareholder activism for use with clients and other corporate advisors
- Contribute to the firm’s intellectual leadership by supporting the development of analytical frameworks and other research materials with broad applicability
PJT Partners seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have excellent academic, leadership and extracurricular records. In addition, qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Outstanding qualitative, technical and analytical skills (desired technical skills include Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Robust organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
- Basic knowledge of capital markets
To be considered for the 2022 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate* student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2022 – Spring 2023
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Please include expected internships for Summer 2021 on your Resume
- Resume must be in PDF format
* Post-graduates, MBAs and experienced hires should refer to the Associate or Experienced hire opportunities listed on our career site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.