APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, JULY 4
Application Instructions (both are required):
- Complete the PJT Partners On-Line application for the “2022 Summer Analyst– Secondary Advisory” position by clicking on our external Careers website.
- Complete the PJT Partners “Suited” Assessment. Please CLICK HERE to create an account. Suited is an A.I. powered assessment driven screening tool that uses assessments to holistically and objectively measure traits and characteristics that can be better predictors of success at PJT. Please ensure you use the same email address used for your PJT application when registering on Suited. Please complete each question through the end of the survey. A “Profile Complete” badge will appear once complete – there is no final “Submit” button.
PJT Partners is a global advisory-focused investment bank. Our team of senior professionals delivers a wide array of strategic advisory, shareholder advisory, restructuring and special situations and private fund advisory and placement services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. We offer a unique portfolio of advisory services designed to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives. We also provide, through PJT Park Hill, private fund advisory and fundraising services for alternative investment managers, including private equity funds, real estate funds and hedge funds. To learn more about PJT Partners, please visit our website at www.pjtpartners.com.
As a division of PJT Partners, the Secondary Advisory practice is one of the most experienced investment banking teams in the industry, and has been involved in some of the largest, most complex transactions since the team’s founding in 2008. The practice is fully integrated within the broader PJT Partners platform, leveraging the firm’s global relationships to deliver superior results across the private capital universe. Our highly specialized team focuses on delivering independent advisory and execution services to financial sponsors and institutional investors across a broad spectrum of strategic transactions including:
- Financial Sponsor Solutions: fund recapitalizations, fund restructurings, tender offers, preferred equity / other debt oriented solutions, management team spinouts and portfolio asset sales
- Structured Liquidity Solutions: securitizations, refinancings of illiquid financial holdings and joint ventures
- Institutional Investor Solutions: divesture of private fund interests, valuation of private fund interests, transaction structuring and execution support
Summer Analysts are expected to be involved with the development, marketing, structuring and closing of transactions and regularly attend client and internal meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
Summer Analyst work will include:
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Drafting of client presentations
- Preparation of memoranda for internal and external use
- Conducting financial and other business related research
- Coordinating complex and often time sensitive processes
- Active involvement in client facing roles
- Assistance in the execution of transactions
- Participation in talent development efforts including recruiting
PJT Partners seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have excellent academic, leadership and extracurricular records. In addition, qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Outstanding qualitative and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Robust organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of accounting and corporate finance
Degrees in Accounting or Finance are preferred, but not required.
To be considered for the 2022 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate* student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2022 – Spring 2023
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Please include expected internships for Summer 2021 on your Resume
- Resume must be in PDF format
* Post-graduates, MBAs and experienced hires should refer to the Associate or Experienced hire opportunities listed on our career site.