Solebury Trout is a leading investor relations and corporate communications firm advising senior management teams at companies across a range of industry sectors. As a Business Analytics Specialist with the Solebury Trout organization, you will be based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Solebury Trout provides best-in-class, integrated investor and corporate communications counsel and services for companies as they navigate the complex private and public company landscapes. Our expertise helps companies articulate their value proposition, manage issues and elevate awareness among the stakeholders who matter most to their business. Our team of professionals has extensive experience across equity capital markets, investor relations and corporate communications, providing a differentiated solution for clients. Solebury Trout is a PNC company.
- Leverages analytical tools to provide business and technical support for the analytics process, tools and applications for a business function or business unit.
- Recommending appropriate performance measures to be produced including lifts, efficiencies, confidence intervals, and other statistical metrics.
- Analyzing and processing data, building and maintaining models and report templates, and developing dynamic, data-driven solutions.
- Assists senior consultants on gathering detailed, actionable reports documenting the findings from, data processing, and data analysis.
- Assists senior consultants on using business intelligence data for predictive analytics and facilitating implementation of new tools and data marts.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your interest, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R055068’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.