Solebury Trout is a leading investor relations and corporate communications firm advising senior management teams at companies across a range of industry sectors. As an Intern with the Solebury Trout organization, you will be based in Stamford, CT.
Solebury Trout provides best-in-class, integrated investor and corporate communications counsel and services for companies as they navigate the complex private and public company landscapes. Our expertise helps companies articulate their value proposition, manage issues and elevate awareness among the stakeholders who matter most to their business. Our team of professionals has extensive experience across equity capital markets, investor relations and corporate communications, providing a differentiated solution for clients. Solebury Trout is a PNC company.
Corporate Communications Job Description:
Support the communications team on the development and execution of communications plans by:
- Providing media and influencer identification and monitoring;
- Monitoring for and identifying relevant media opportunities;
- Planning, researching, and developing communications content such as social media posts, editorial content, or other writing materials under supervision;
- Conducting regular media monitoring and reporting for both clients and relevant stories or trends;
- Assisting on ad hoc projects such as media or subject research, presentation materials, and communication events or initiatives;
- Possessing attributes of creativity, organization, and resourcefulness.
- Participates as an intern in the PNC summer internship program.
- Performs or assists with the core activities of the group by applying knowledge learned to drive business results (e.g. deal, sales, or process support, internal or external customer interaction, or supporting internal projects). Works under supervision and may have limited approval and/or exception authority.
- Participates in social learning within the organization (e.g. identifies and networks with business representatives and peers, participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach).
Roles at this level are filled by recent university / college graduates with little or no professional experience, but possessing relevant skills. Includes individuals joining the organization through a Corporate development/ training program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your resume, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R052185’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.