Solebury Trout is a leading investor relations and corporate communications firm advising senior management teams at companies across a range of industry sectors. As an Undergraduate Intern with Solebury Trout’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) 360 practice, you will be based in Stamford, CT.
Solebury Trout provides best-in-class, integrated investor, corporate communications and ESG counsel and services for companies as they navigate the complex private and public company landscapes. Our expertise helps companies articulate their value proposition, manage issues and elevate awareness among the stakeholders who matter most to their business. Our ESG 360 platform encompasses both investor relations and corporate communications strategies to help companies build or improve a purpose-driven ESG strategy that increases transparency, creates long-term value and drives stakeholder engagement. Our team of professionals has extensive experience across equity capital markets, investor relations and corporate communications, providing a differentiated solution for clients. Solebury Trout is a PNC company.
This is a temporary internship with PNC. Those hired will be pay rolled through PNC’s 3rd party payroll provider, Populus Group
Corporate Communications Job Description
Support the ESG 360 Team by:
- Conducting ESG analysis of client/peer policies, procedures, practices and performance;
- Working closely with ESG 360 colleagues to assess client and peers’ ESG profiles;
- Drafting internal communications and presentations to clients;
- Assisting on ad hoc projects such as drafting ESG language for external communications for investors and other stakeholders;
- Assisting with internal research projects to support the ESG team;
- Possessing attributes of research, organization, and resourcefulness.
- Participates as an intern in the PNC summer internship program.
- Performs or assists with the core activities of the group by applying knowledge learned to drive business results (e.g. deal, sales, or process support, internal or external customer interaction, or supporting internal projects). Works under supervision and may have limited approval and/or exception authority.
- Participates in social learning within the organization (e.g. identifies and networks with business representatives and peers, participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach).
Roles at this level are filled by recent university / college graduates with little or no professional experience, but possessing relevant skills. Includes individuals joining the organization through a Corporate development/ training program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your resume, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R052186’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.