2022 Undergraduate Summer Internship
· The program is open to rising college or university seniors (graduating in December 2022 or Spring 2023)
· U.S. Work Authorization is required for US interns; UK Work Authorization is required for London interns
· 9 weeks beginning in June 2022
· Interns must be able to commit to the full length of the program
· Kindly submit your resume by Friday, October 29 to email@example.com and reference the group you would like to intern with in the subject line of your email.
· Polen Capital will be receiving applications until October 29, 2021
· We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready because interviews can occur prior to the application period closing
Polen Capital is a global investment management firm advising approximately $79+ billion in assets as of September 2021 and providing high value-added, quality growth equity investment strategies to a wide range of institutional and individual clients around the world. Since 1989, the Firm has been committed to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional professionals who are aligned with our goal of preserving and growing our clients’ assets to protect their present and enable their future. Polen Capital has three autonomous investment teams that oversee a global equities universe of high-quality growth companies. Please feel free to learn more about our firm mission and investment strategies here.
Diversity of thought, unique perspectives, and inclusivity are core beliefs at Polen Capital; we view a diverse workforce as essential in fostering a culture of empathy and open-minded collaboration. At the center of our annual firmwide goals, we look to increase minority representation and leadership of our workforce, as well as foster a culture of belonging, allyship, and inclusion.
Our 2021 Summer Intern Class was 90% diverse*.
*Diversity at Polen is defined by women, ethnic minorities, veterans, or members of the LGBTQ community
As an Undergraduate Summer Intern, you will:
· Gain hands-on exposure to our asset management business, investment philosophy and process
· Participate in leadership and skill-based training, speaker series, and firmwide events alongside full-time employees and fellow Summer Interns
· Collaborate with team members to produce tangible results on projects that are relevant to the firm
· Complete a Capstone Project and present results to the firm
Summer Interns may be considered for full-time roles post-graduation.
Internships are available in the following groups:
Analytics (Boca Raton, Boston)
At Polen, Analytics can be divided into three main teams. Please specify your preferred team within your application email.
1. Investment Analytics (IA) supports portfolio management and investment research initiatives with statistical, data-driven analyses
2. Client Performance & Reporting (CPR) generates portfolio and performance analytics used by investments, marketing, and distribution teams
3. Business Intelligence (BI) supports business management, marketing, and distribution teams by analysing data relevant to growth opportunities, evolving client needs, and strategic positioning
Corporate Strategy (Boca Raton)
The Corporate Strategy team assists with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining strategic initiatives of the firm including product strategy and assessing new product extensions or investment teams.
Distribution (Boca Raton, Boston, London)
The Distribution team builds and maintains relationships with clients which include Financial Advisors, RIA’s, Institutions, and Consultants around the globe, services our clients, and helps to grow our business.
Finance (Boca Raton)
The Finance team is responsible for strategic planning and financial management initiatives and the financial and tax reporting for Polen Capital.
Human Resources (Boca Raton)
The Human Resources team is responsible for recruiting, talent management, employee relations, learning & development, and diversity & inclusion.
Large Company Growth Team (Boca Raton)
The Boca-Raton based Large Company Growth Team oversees the management of our large-cap growth strategies: Focus Growth, Global Growth, and International Growth.
Legal & Compliance (Boca Raton)
Legal & Compliance plays a crucial role in protecting the firm from legal and regulatory risk by formulating and administering the firm’s compliance program and drafting and negotiating legal documents.
Marketing (Boca Raton, Boston)
The Marketing team guides the firm’s strategic marketing initiatives, from our global brand to digital strategy, and ensures consistent messaging and branding across all internal and external communications, from corporate and product to web and social media.
Operations & Trading (Boca Raton)
The Operations & Trading team is responsible for all in-house operations and trading for the firm’s investment strategies in addition to oversight of any aspects of operations and trading that are outsourced to ensure our business functions seamlessly.
Technology (Boca Raton)
Infrastructure & System Administration supports the firm’s technology efforts, ensuring a state of-the-art, durable and scalable technology platform to protect the firm’s data and processes.
How to Apply
We strive to maintain an inclusive application process and encourage minorities, such as women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ community to apply. If we can provide a reasonable accommodation at any point in the interview process, please let us know.
Kindly submit your resume by Friday, October 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the group you would like to intern with in the subject line of your email.
Polen Capital is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all team members based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of completing a full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining a medical or religious exemption.
You will receive a response from Polen Capital if you are selected for an interview; please note that we cannot ensure a reply to all applicants.
For additional information on our Summer Internships, click here: