Do you consider yourself a self-starter with an attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow? Are you passionate about putting in the hard work to conduct high quality research? Do you have strong social and relationship building skills, and can build credibility with project partners? Your dream summer internship is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same – keep reading.
Interns are integral members of our Consulting project team, acting in a similar role as full-time Analysts. Depending on project availability, interns may be fully staffed on a single project throughout the summer, or may play supporting roles in several ongoing projects. You will be competitively compensated and will agree to at least 8 weeks of full-time employment over the summer.
- Engaging with a project team and its leader to learn quickly and understand project outcomes, work plan & milestones, individual expectations, and the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities pertinent to the project
- Serving as the knowledge/ content authority on your projects
- Using internal and external sources to conduct independent desk-based research and the best address key client questions
- Handling the data collection process from varied (primary and secondary) data sources and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid the development of recommendations
- Finding meaning in the knowledge/data that is not readily apparent and demonstrating the ability to ask the “next question” and discover answers beyond the obvious
- Collaborating effectively with the project team and actively contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop thinking and recommendations
- Participating in preparation for internal and client meetings and follow up.
- Participating in developing presentations and other client deliverables
- Openly soliciting, receiving, and giving feedback among team members, project managers, and others involved in the success of a project
- Supporting business development activities and assisting in crafting proposals for clients