Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, Investments, the analyst will work closely with the Managing Director as well as the Managing Principals to gather and analyze information to assess new investment opportunities. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Financial modeling of acquisition, disposition, asset management and development deals
· Conducting asset/market research and assisting with the due diligence process including, gathering market comps, zoning information, market / sub-market research and demographic and economic data
· Assisting with the preparation of acquisition and development investment committee memorandum
· Compiling, reviewing and analyzing due diligence materials
· All other projects as assigned