Are you ready to apply your problem-solving skills to the most complex business environments? Princeton Consultants could be the perfect career fit for you to transition from academia and work on a variety of compelling projects. Founded in 1981, we blend data science, advanced analytics and management consulting for industry leaders and smaller, fast-growing ventures. Our services include software application development, custom optimization, business process improvement, systems integration and large-scale IT project management.
Our 80-person firm employs small teams that work in a collegial environment. We look for individuals with outstanding academic track records and the capability to cultivate advanced technical expertise and deep business intelligence.
• Full-time salaried employee
• Year-end bonus
• Other potential bonuses
• Career advancement reviews twice per year
• Small, high-powered work teams
• Assignments sometimes include business travel
• We have offices in midtown Manhattan and Princeton, NJ.
• Company-paid insurance: Health, Life, AD&D, LTD
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Maternity and family leave
• $100 overnight travel bonus
Visit www.youtube.com/princetonconsultants to watch our consultants discuss their work.