Looking for a creative developer who is excited to bring novel proteomic technology to market. In this fast moving, fast growing start-up environment, your creativity and drive to get the job done will be highly valued and rewarded. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to have a significant impact in the creation of Proteowise’s organization, products, and culture.
The successful candidate will:
· report to Chief Technical Officer.
· lead the development of highly technical, mission-specific code for the instrument such as image/signal processing and embedded instrument control.
· have strong science/engineering background to understand and implement the unique systems developed by the engineers and scientists on the team, and to drive development in those areas based on analysis results from the code.
· help define the architecture (languages, operating systems, compute platforms, etc.)
· work closely with the internal cross-functional development team of Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Optical Engineers, Biomedical Engineers, Biologists and Chemists to ensure systems are successfully implemented.