This isn’t like any other tech company—at Publicis Sapient, you’ll be a part of our Experience team, led by tech legend and CXO John Maeda and the best global UX leaders from media to retail to automotive to financial services. You’ll work directly with clients and across the spectrum with Publicis Sapient strategists, product managers, and engineers to shape and incubate new products and services.
· Design UX artifacts including experience maps, sketches, and wireframes as part of a team of Experience designers on a project geared towards delivering end-to-end digital products.
· Optimize and experiment on your designs with light prototypes, dataful user testing, and rapid iteration to prove the best solution for the end user.
· Leverage both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to understand user needs, and test whether the experiences you design support them.
· Create experiences that speak to the user utilizing our 4 ingredients for UX: Light, Ethical, Accessible, and Dataful (LEAD).
· Define the next generation of UX by contributing to new methodologies and practices, learning, and sharing best practices for disciplines and industries.
· Have a bias for action in an environment that can be at times both ambiguous and complex, demonstrating that experimentation is better than standing still.
Your skills and experience:
· Experience with design tools (e.g., Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Adobe).
· A design portfolio demonstrating design principles for web and/or mobile platforms, based on relevant work experience, class projects, or personal projects.
· An effective analytical, creative, and visual thinker with excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
Set yourself apart with one or many of these mindsets:
· Maker: you make to learn—whether that’s a quick prototype, a physical object, or a thought-provoking IG story.
· Curious: you are interested in design and technology, pay attention to the trends, and show curiosity about the human impact.
· Leader: you have demonstrated formal or informal leadership skills by showing you can work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse groups of people. You’re a team player.
· Ethical: you are thoughtful about the social consequences of your choices and of technology. You are open and inclusive of others.
· Graduating with a BA/BS degree in graphic design, interaction design, cognitive science, human-computer interaction, computer science, or a related field.