Pzena Investment Management, LLC is a registered investment adviser and broker-dealer managing over $33 billion in global equity assets. We provide equity investment management services for institutional investors, leading corporate, public and individual clients on a world-wide basis by way of separate accounts, sub-advised mutual funds, and other commingled vehicles since our firm founding in 1995. Our team of approximately 120 employees is mostly based in our headquarters in Manhattan and we have representative offices in Australia and London. We are a growing company, in the size of our team, our locations, and our assets under management. We seek partners, not just employees, at every level in the firm and are looking for an exceptional new team member to grow with us.
Pzena Investment Management is seeking an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Research Analyst to expand the existing ESG team. As a successful analyst you will help the investment team identify and evaluate ESG issues for current and future investments, including producing research content and supporting our engagements with portfolio companies.
- Produce proprietary ESG research on existing portfolio companies and prospective investments
- Support industry Research Analysts in the integration of ESG factors into investment decisions
- Develop industry and issue-specific expertise required to act as a resource to the investment team on ESG matters
- Liaise with Research Analysts to engage with portfolio company management teams on ESG issues, as needed
- Coordinate across the firm’s departments to ensure compliance with external reporting requirements, including preparation of the PRI assessment annually
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years of related professional experience required; prior consulting experience helpful
- Knowledge of ESG concepts and ability to synthesize a breadth of company-level ESG issues preferred
- Attention to detail, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ease in working with others and a collaborative team player
- Diligence and Attention to Detail—demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality control of all work product
- Interpersonal Skills & Teamwork—a collaborative team player who is highly professional, respectful and honest, open to ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things and roll up their sleeves with the team to do what it takes to get the job done well
- Analytical – Uses logical thinking to make inferences from data and to solve complex problems; relies on facts to support conclusions
Working at Pzena
We are committed to the success and wellbeing of our employees. We offer benefits to support our employees and their families including many benefits that are fully funded by the firm, such as certain medical plans and FSA and HSA contributions, life insurance, and travel insurance. The firm also makes profit-sharing contributions to employee 401k accounts, contributes to causes important to our employees through firm Charitable Giving and Charitable Matching programs. Additionally, the firm supports the professional growth of our team by offering a Mentorship Program, Lunch & Learns, and sponsoring workgroups and committees to recommend business improvements. We are proud of our culture and enjoy coming together as a firm; you can look forward to team building activities, social events, monthly birthday parties, Pizza Fridays, summer softball league, and recharging with healthy snacks, and more.
Pzena investment management is an equal opportunity employer. We value all forms of diversity and are committed to fostering an equitable and inclusive environment for all. We believe that multiple points of view, from different backgrounds and experiences, contributes positively to our culture and work. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to join our team.
To Apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3230261