Quadrant Strategies is a consultancy that works with Fortune 100 companies on their biggest reputational and business challenges, often in highly sensitive and high stakes situations. We use market research and public opinion polling to advise top executives on communications and brand strategy to grow revenue, reclaim market share, advance their public policy interests and navigate through some of the world’s highest profile corporate crises.
We seek highly motivated graduates to join our team full-time as Associates. The ideal candidate is looking to gain experience working on consulting-style engagements for firms and organizations in a wide range of industries, including but not limited to technology, health care, finance and entertainment. Associates will quickly learn to manage projects on their own, including interacting with and advising clients directly.
Our associates come from a diverse array of educational backgrounds, with broad representation across liberal arts disciplines as well as within business and economics. They have in common a desire to learn about the reputational challenges that companies face, and how research conducted in the context of the cultural landscape and the market environment can guide the strategic thinking required to drive businesses and their reputations forward.
Candidates must be both comfortable with numbers and persuasive, elegant writers. Associates will assist with the development, implementation and analysis of a wide range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies to develop communications strategies for managing reputations and responding to crises.
- Assist in the design and execution of client engagements, including drafting proposals, research memos and other external reports, and presenting them to clients
- Develop, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative studies, such as proprietary polling, focus groups and other research methodologies
- Participate in the management and operations of the company, including vendor relationships, accounting and business development
This position is based out of the cities listed in the location of this posting, and typically requires some travel (~15-20%), on a project by project basis. Due to COVID, travel is currently paused. Compensation and benefits are competitive. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Quadrant Strategies is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT QUADRANT STRATEGIES
Quadrant Strategies is a research-driven consultancy that works with Fortune 100 companies, and a select number of major NGOs. Our specialty is helping companies facing significant challenges to their reputation or brand, or even full-blown crises. We help them pivot from defense to offense – to a place where they can move the brand and business forward. We do this using carefully crafted research to create the strategy and tactics for dealing with the short-term challenges and then determining what the company’s story should be for the long-term.
Quadrant Strategies was founded on a clear principle: clients need strategic counsel, not just data. Our partners are former political and corporate pollsters and strategists who have advised more than 25 of the Fortune 50 on some of the highest profile corporate and public affairs issues of the last two decades.
Learn more at www.quadrantstrategies.com.
- Highly organized, has good time management skills and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses strong communication and writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure and in fast paced situations
- Works well independently, and in team settings
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and perfect discretion
- Has a passion for learning about different industries and the challenges our clients face
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong academic record
- Previous internship or work experience (preferable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel