Quadrant Strategies is a consultancy that works with Fortune 100 companies on their biggest reputational and business challenges, often in highly sensitive and high stakes situations. We use market research and public opinion polling to advise top executives on communications and brand strategy to grow revenue, reclaim market share, advance their public policy interests and navigate through some of the world’s highest profile corporate crises.
We seek highly motivated college Juniors to join our team for a full-time, paid, 2-month summer 2021 internship. The ideal candidate is looking to gain experience working on consulting engagements for organizations across a wide range of industries, including but not limited to technology, health care, finance and entertainment. Interns will assist associates and senior partners with projects to develop strategies for managing reputations, navigating business and public affairs challenges, and responding to crises.
Our team comes from a diverse array of educational backgrounds, with broad representation across liberal arts disciplines as well as within business and economics. They have in common a desire to learn about the reputational challenges that companies face, and how research conducted in the context of the cultural landscape and the market environment can guide the strategic thinking required to drive businesses and their reputations forward.
- Assist in the execution of client engagements, including drafting of memos and PowerPoint decks for clients, development of focus group and survey questionnaires, and ensuring data accuracy
- Participate in company operations, including vendor management, fieldwork execution, and other logistical tasks
- Learn how to develop, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative studies, such as proprietary polling, focus groups and other research methodologies
- Potential employment upon completion of degree
- Highly organized, has good time management skills and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses strong communication and writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure and in fast paced situations
- Works well independently and in team settings
- Has a passion for learning about different industries and the challenges our clients face
- College junior for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Strong academic record
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
ABOUT QUADRANT STRATEGIES
Quadrant Strategies is a research-driven consultancy that works with Fortune 100 companies, and a select number of major NGOs. Our specialty is helping companies facing significant challenges to their reputation or brand, or even full-blown crises. We help them pivot from defense to offense – to a place where they can move the brand and business forward. We do this using carefully crafted research to create the strategy and tactics for dealing with the short-term challenges and then determining what the company’s story should be for the long-term.
Quadrant Strategies was founded on a clear principle: clients need strategic counsel, not just data. Our partners are former political and corporate pollsters and strategists who have advised more than 25 of the Fortune 50 on some of the highest profile corporate and public affairs issues of the last two decades.
While our office is based in Washington, DC, this position will be remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Quadrant Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.