This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Do you want to work on one of the most exciting teams at Qualtrics? Do you have a passion for creating a diverse and high performing culture where everyone can bring their whole selves to work? Would you like to be a part of landing our vision of representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it?
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) team is hiring for a coordinator to own the orchestration and execution of the company’s DEI priorities. This role reports to the Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Establishing and managing a rhythm of business bringing together all key stakeholders to drive clarity and alignment on goals, investments and priorities
- Tracking and reporting on DEI goals and objectives
- End to end management of DEI events, bringing together stakeholders across the business including business partners, recruiters, marketing and event speakers
- Assisting in DEI and Inclusion meetings and councils setting agendas, tracking initiatives, and performing follow ups
- Creating a plan and executing annual company inclusion moments in collaboration with Qualtrics’ employee resource groups
- All execution relating to Qualtrics flagship annual DEI event
- Preparing monthly newsletters and business updates
- Assisting with quarterly internal and external updates and communications
- Assists with implementation, tracking and reporting of Qualtrics DEI learning programs
- Assists with ad hoc research & methodology
- Leverages the Qualtrics technology to solicit feedback from execution and glean insights
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- Stakeholder management
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of execution throughput
- Planning and organization skills
- Data analytics skills
- Project management experience
Prior experience in a similar role is an advantage. Read more about DEI at Qualtrics here.