Location: Remote | WA – Seattle | CA – San Francisco IL | TX – Dallas
Redfin (Nasdaq: RDFN) is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
We are looking for eager Product Manager(s) to join a passionate team working to empower customers and real estate agents by bringing previously unimaginable ease and simplicity in real estate transactions for home buyers and sellers.
- Own a Redfin product experience from start-to-finish /or end-to-end
- Get in the heads of customers and understand their pains and what they really want.
- Work with product designers to define the user experience for your product, and user test prototypes with customers
- Work with engineers to build your product and prioritize what’s most important
- Test your product with customers by running beta and A/B tests and measuring the results, before releasing it to millions of users on our site and apps
Desired Skills & Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in engineering, human-computer interaction (HCI), design, computer science, or related field within 6 months from graduation or graduated within the last 24 months.
- Knowledge and interest in human-computer interaction and basic SC fundamentals
- Ability to synthesize information to help identify what a winning product looks like and how it will succeed strategically with our users
- Communication skills that allow you to articulate the vision for your product and get others excited about it
- Leadership skills that allow you to partner with our engineers and business executives
- Customer service focus and a zeal for building addictive user experiences
What We Offer
- Support and resources to continue learning, a brilliant team with which to collaborate, and a commitment to your career so you can grow with the company under a management team that has experience building startups into profitable, publicly traded companies
- Far more responsibility than at a big company, while at the same time far less stress than you will find in a 2-person startup
- The fruits of your labor are released every day and you’ll share in our joy as we hear back from customers and national media
- A well-defined career ladder and management support to help grow your career.
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, restricted stock grants, and generous benefits
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.