Location: Remote | WA – Seattle | CA – San Francisco IL | TX – Dallas
Redfin (Nasdaq: RDFN) is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
As a Product Manager Intern, you’ll join a small, passionate team working to empower customers and real estate agents by delivering delightful user experiences that solve real problems.
- Own a piece of Redfin’s product from start to finish, from customer research, prioritization, and design all the way to working with engineers to build and ship products.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering teams to build (and possibly automate) prediction systems & models.
- Get comfortable cleaning, querying and joining billions of records of data from disparate sources
- Develop an Experimentation framework for the Product and Analytics Orgs to use in order to make decisions on AB and multivariate tests with confidence
- Create strategic A/B tests and analyze results to evaluate the framework
- Most interns’ projects go into production within the 12-week internship, so you’ll experience the full lifecycle, including receiving and reacting to user feedback
Desired Skills & Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, human-computer interaction, design, or equivalent experience with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship
- Ability to synthesize information to help identify what a winning product looks like and how it will succeed strategically with our users
- Communication skills that allow you to articulate the vision for your product and get others excited about it
- Leadership skills that allow you to partner with our engineers and business executives
- Customer service focus and a zeal for building addictive user experiences
What We Offer
- Support and resources to continue learning, a brilliant team with which to collaborate, and a commitment to your career so you can grow with the company under a management team that has experience building startups into profitable, publicly traded companies
- Far more responsibility than at a big company, while at the same time far less stress than you will find in a 2-person startup
- The fruits of your labor are released every day and you’ll share in our joy as we hear back from customers and national media
- A well-defined career ladder and management support to help grow your career.
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, restricted stock grants, and generous benefits
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.