Location: Remote | WA – Seattle | CA – San Francisco IL | TX – Dallas
Redfin (Nasdaq: RDFN) is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
As a Software Developer I, you’ll get an opportunity to build new software and frameworks from scratch, which will range from beautiful customer-facing applications to highly scalable distributed workflows and AI decision systems. We are looking for eager full-stack developer(s) to work on technology that brings previously unimaginable ease and simplicity in real estate transactions for home buyers and sellers.
- Tackle complex technical problems that reach across the company, learning about every part of the business
- Get exposure to all levels of the company and a management team invested in your growth and success
Desired Skills & Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree in engineering, computer science, or related field within 6 months from graduation or graduated within the last 24 months.
- Developer who thinks like an end-user, who knows that 90% done is only half done, and who can build rock-solid code that will withstand millions of users hammering on it.
What We Offer
- Support and resources to continue learning, a brilliant team with which to collaborate, and a commitment to your career so you can grow with the company under a management team that has experience building startups into profitable, publicly traded companies
- Far more responsibility than at a big company, while at the same time far less stress than you will find in a 2-person startup
- The fruits of your labor are released every day and you’ll share in our joy as we hear back from customers and national media
- A well-defined career ladder and management support to help grow your career.
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, restricted stock grants, and generous benefits
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.