This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
We are seeking an R&D Associate-Immunology to join our rapidly-expanding autoimmune team within the Immune & Inflammatory Disease Department at Regeneron. The individual will be working on exciting projects ranging from in vitro and in vivo target validation to clinical development, primarily with an autoimmune disease focus, in our state-of-the-art research facilities.
As an R&D Associate, a typical day may include the following:
• Plan and execute in vivo studies in immune competent/compromised mice with induced or spontaneous autoimmune disease models
• Design and perform in vitro biochemical and cell-based functional assays using primary or engineered cells (e.g. ELISA/MSD, flow cytometry, immune cell proliferation/cytotoxicity assay and immunofluorescence imaging, etc)
• Analyze, interpret and present data, troubleshoot experiments, provide accurate summary to the management Opportunities will be plenty to present in group meetings, conference and contribute to publications
• Maintain complete, accurate, and timely record of experiments and data analysis
• Manage and organize samples and data from multiple studies and projects
• Contribute to lab and equipment maintenance and order supplies/reagents to help create a safe, effective and efficient working environment
This role may be for you if:
• You enjoy collaborating with team members to achieve shared project goals
• You possess strong communication and organization skills
• You are highly adaptable and a team player to work in a fast-paced matrix environment
To be considered for this position you must have a BS degree with 1~4 year or MS degree with 0~2 year of experience in biology lab research experience. Must have basic understanding of cell biology, immunology, and tumor/molecular biology. Must have experience conducting experiments using mouse models with training in the proper handling and care of mice, general surgical techniques, and the collection and processing of blood and tissue samples. Experience with murine autoimmune disease models is highly desirable while experience with other mouse models can be a plus. Must have experience in tissue culture and cell-based assays. Experience along with knowledge of flow cytometry (multi-color) is a big plus. Preferred familiarity with Microsoft Office and data analysis using Excel, GraphPad Prism, FACS DIVA software, FlowJo, and Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) Discovery Workbench software.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.