This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
We are seeking an Intern for our Pharmacometrics team.
This person will summarize and compare different methods of allometric scaling. He/she will do the following to achieve this goal:
• Search, explore, and summarize literature;
• Explore and summarize Regeneron clinical and preclinical data;
• Explore correlation of beta half-life and target-mediated clearance between animals and humans;
• Explore correlation of FcRn binding affinity with beta half-life using Regeneron clinical and preclinical data;
• Explore/suggest other ways to predict doses in humans based on animal data and/or publications.
• PhD student preferred
• Interest in Pharmacokinetics or Pharmacology
• SAS or R; NONMEM or Monolix preferred
In this role, a typical summer might include the following:
• Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
• Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
• Engaging with Regeneron leadership
• Collaborating with other interns
• Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse employee pool resource groups
• Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
• Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of term presentation sessions
• Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
• You want to make a difference
• You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
• You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
• You continuously look for ways to improve
• You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
• You work with precision, passion, intellect and integrity
• You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
• You know this is no ordinary job
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first step towards living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that we’d love you to join.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.