Revity is a growing outsourced inside sales firm with a strong base of accounts that have significant expansion opportunity. The customer relationship manager will have responsibility for campaign management and ensuring customer success. Your responsibilities will include:
· Identify and design the optimal target list of prospects based on company size, geography, and the correct decision maker(s) for product or service offering(s)
· Leveraging our email service providers to analyze opens, responses, removes and undeliverable to maximize response rates
· Developing email A/B testing to drive response rate
· Developing telemarketing scripts and testing scripts against one another to drive positive outcomes
· Serving as the primary customer interface between Revity and the client
· Compose and present periodic reviews to the customer to keep them informed of our results against their service level agreements
· Retain and renew client agreements
· Keep detailed records of analytics to ensure continued improvement with campaigns
· Have a mindset of continuous improvement and looking at problems as an opportunity to learn and improve our results for our clients.
This is the perfect role for an early career marketing focused individual. You will be comfortable with data and with connecting data to outcomes; have good written and verbal communications skills; able to work with database driven applications such as ZoomInfo, FrontSpin, Klenty and SalesForce; open to learning and growing while contributing in a team based environment.
We work out of our West Conshohocken office, and all employees are required to have been vaccinated to ensure the health and safety of all.
Data Protection Requirement
Adhere to all Revity data protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in data protection at Revity for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Revity recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran’s status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.