This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
We are searching for a passionate, organized, and hardworking individual to support our engagement and growth efforts. As our Summer 2021 Intern, you will work directly with our Foundation Coordinator on a variety of projects that will build your skills in marketing, development, and nonprofit management. You will gain uniquely deep and personalized insight into the organization, valuable hands-on experience, and the opportunity to curate the internship based on your interests and strengths. Interns have real responsibility and ownership over their projects.
This position is remote with flexible work hours totaling approximately 8 – 12 hrs/week for 10-12 weeks.
Potential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage RSF social media accounts
- Design outreach and marketing materials
- Identify and implement engagement programming for the 2021 Transplant Games of America
- Support event planning initiatives
- Assist in the administration of the Transplant Assistance Grant program
- Research and participate in grant applications
- Dependable access to a computer and internet
- 18 years or older
- Reliable work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver