Use the referral code “dc6685” when applying at the link below!
Ringle is a South Korean EdTech start-up, now based in sunny California, which aims to break down linguistic and geographical barriers by offering high-quality online 1:1 English tutorials to non-native speakers.
Since our inception in 2015, more than 1700 students or recent graduates from elite universities in the US, UK, and further afield have become Ringle tutors. We pride ourselves on providing both tutors and students with comfort and convenience, through our entirely online and incredibly flexible teaching platform.
We are constantly striving to expand Ringle by bringing more highly talented and motivated tutors on board, so that we can allow even more students to learn through diverse cross-cultural discussion-focused lessons.
– Native (or equivalent) English speaker
– Ability to provide constructive feedback, which goes beyond grammatical corrections and encompass broader paraphrasing and structural advice
– Willingness to discuss current affairs and economics (Ringle provides comprehensive lesson materials, so no prior knowledge of topics is required)
– Great communication and self-presentation skills
– Enthusiastic and professional speaker
– Current undergraduate or graduate students at, or recent graduates of a top University in an English speaking country
– No past teaching experience required but preferred
– No knowledge of the Korean language required
– A starting rate of $15/hour, up to over $20/hour with bonuses
– Entirely online work that can be done from anywhere
– Flexible scheduling that allows you to work as many (or as few) hours as your want
– Networking with international professionals at the peak of their careers
– Stimulating discussions on business, politics, culture, and lifestyle
– Lesson materials and structures fully provided to minimize hassle
– Support and training from an easily accessible tutor-support team
1. Create an account and submit your resume at: https://www.ringleplus.com/tutor/landing
2. Schedule & then lead a 20 min Mock Session
3. If successful, complete a 40 min Orientation Process
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.