Dreaming of medical school but need some practical healthcare experience? Looking for a legitimate work from home opportunity?
Apply today and start training as early as next week! ($8.50 – $13.00 / hour)
What You’ll Be Doing: As a medical scribe, you will be at the center of the patient-doctor encounter, learning medical terms, coding and transcribing medical notes, all from the comfort of your own home! Once complete, you will send the notes to the doctor through our HIPAA compliant systems and become a valuable member of the healthcare providers team. This unique experience allows you to stand out in professional school applications by learning medical documentation and coding skills, as well as giving you real-world exposure to multiple healthcare fields. In fact, 50% of scribes pursuing graduate school go on to matriculate after 1-year of scribe experience at Robin!
- $150 Sign On Bonus
- $150 90 day bonus
- 100% Remote with Flexible Hours
- Amazing Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and 401k for all full-time employees
- Rapid Pay Increases – Get your first raise after just 2 weeks based on your performance. You are eligible for raises every 2 weeks and receiving coaching to further you and your pathway to promotion.
- Advancement Opportunity – Over 37% of our Core Leadership Team were previously Robin scribes, and you are eligible to apply for a Chief Scribe position after only 3 months
- Company Provided Equipment – Stay safe and comfortable as you work from home on our company-provided computers with dual monitors
Other Perks of Working At Robin:
- Great diversity of experience by working in a variety of specialties and subspecialties (Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, ENT, Urology, etc.)
- Fastest employment in the industry with an 8 day training program
- Inclusive and supportive workplace culture
- Yoga breaks on Wednesdays
- Personal Statement Workshop & Revisions
- 1:1 Interview Prep
- Letters of recommendation for professional school written by our Chief Medical Officer at 1 year of employment
- Peer group of motivated, like-minded individuals who want to be future doctors
- Monthly seminars from current doctors, physician assistants, tech and healthcare thought-leaders
Qualifications: We’re looking for healthcare professional-hopefuls who want to gain diverse experience in the medical field.
- Scribes must be available to work full-time (at least 30 hours M-F) for a minimum of 8+ months (No seasonal work)
- Must be on a pre-MED or pre-PA track
- Must be within 4-6 weeks of graduating college or in your gap year/years between med/pa school
- Must have a private space to work to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information
- Must have a stable internet connection with no less that 10mb upload and 2mb download speed
- Must be able to pass typing test with a minimum of 40wpm
- Must live/work in any of the following states:
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina