About Roivant Sciences
Roivant is a tech-enabled biopharmaceutical company that aims to improve healthcare by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building “Vants” – nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology.
Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful public listings, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma company, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 9 successful Phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled biopharma company.
The Roivant Analyst Program
The two-year Roivant Analyst Program begins summer 2022 and offers recent college graduates the opportunity to rotate through four functions (6 months each) across Roivant and our Vants. The aim of this program is to attract and develop future leaders across the Roivant family by accelerating the development of talent.
From day one, analysts will have ownership and the ability to make an impact. Analysts are embedded into small teams and given concrete goals to accomplish. Team placements are made based on business need and analyst skillset.
Now in its fifth year, Roivant Analysts have been given demanding roles in diverse areas including asset evaluation, deal negotiation, strategic finance, clinical trial management, and the formation of new companies. Projects have included:
· Generating pitches for portfolio expansion into innovative areas of science through strategic asset acquisitions
· Conducting scientific evaluation and development planning for in-licensing opportunities of early/mid-stage therapies developed in laboratories and companies around the world
· Communicating the science behind innovative medicines to inform investment pitches
· Working within cross-functional research and development (R&D) teams to advance the manufacturing and testing of promising therapeutics within Roivant and/or the broader Vant family of companies
Following the program, analysts are encouraged to stay within the Roivant family either in an area where they rotated or another department that they find interesting, contingent on business need.
Roivant believes its employees are our most important asset. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds with goals to cultivate an environment of diverse ideas and perspectives and to develop future leaders across our businesses. We prioritize intellect and entrepreneurial energy first and look for team members who can create value and take ownership over their projects and bring a unique perspective to any situation. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, and creative thinking.
At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Below, we’ve listed some preferred characteristics and requirements for our incoming Roivant Analysts. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Preferred Skills and Characteristics
● Passionate about Roivant’s goal to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines to patients, and curious about the intersection between science and technology.
● Analytical + Practical. Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise recommendations.
● Self-Directed. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
● Conscientious. Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
● Scrappy. Ability to get things done, while quickly adapting to a rapidly changing environment; demonstrated capacity to for creative problem-solving, coupled with a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle.
● Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022, as this program begins summer 2022
● Currently pursuing a degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Engineering, or any other scientific field
● Prior internship experience in biotech/healthcare
● Track record of academic excellence; GPA of 3.5 or higher
● Willingness to relocate to New York, NY
● Authorization to work in the United States
● Application submission: Monday, August 16th at 9:00am EST – Friday, October 15, 2021 at 11:59pm EST
● Interviews: August through November 2021, on a rolling basis or until class is full
Please note that candidates are only able to submit one application for Roivant’s entry-level programs. You can still be considered for other roles as well, but please submit an application for the role that you’re most interested in. There will be a way to indicate interest in multiple roles within the application.
Roivant is an equal opportunity employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, without regard to race; color; religion/creed; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity; pregnancy and lactation accommodations, a childbirth, or a related medical condition; sexual and reproductive health decisions; national origin; age; disability; genetic information; veteran or active military service member status; status as a victim of domestic violence, sex offenses, or stalking; credit history; unemployment status; alienage or citizenship status; marital status and partnership status; or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.