As a strategy and management consulting associate at RSM, you will work with businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to executive management. Assigned to numerous projects, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment—not just one small part—and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment on what you learned once done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
US Federal Government spends over $600B a year in goods and services. From traditional aerospace & defense, to vaccine development, technology R&D, and international aid. Federal government contracting touches nearly every business sector. In joining our growing Management Consulting practice focused on supporting Federal government contractors – you will have the opportunity work across business sectors and provide strategic business solutions to our wide client base across the US and internationally.
Consultants provide quality professional services to RSM’s clients by performing the duties and responsibilities listed below:
– Meet with clients and conducting management consulting projects based on client needs
– Facilitate workshops to gather and document business needs, requirements, weaknesses and challenges
– Assist business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing cost and functional processes
– Conduct benchmarking research and analysis for spending, trends and industry practices
– Assist clients in developing data analytics and provide business intelligence to leadership
– Prepare reports on consulting services performed for clients, delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients
– Work with clients to provide analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities; this may include implementation and training components
– Complete client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
– Travel to client locations as required
– B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university in the field of accounting, finance, economics, public policy, or other related concentration
– Travel to assigned client locations locally and nationally is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
– Ability to travel up to 40% locally and nationally
– A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Demonstrate ability to support client engagements and produce detailed oriented work product
– Solid business acumen
– Detailed oriented/ability to produce high quality work product
– Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills – including ability to synthesize detailed information to prepare executive level presentations and business report writing
– Excellent time management and organizational skills; including ability to prioritize tasks, meet project deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
– Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented mentality;
– Must be a self-starter with strong desire to learn
– US citizenship required
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.