SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
CONTRACT DURATION: 6 TO 12 MONTHS
CONTRACT HOURS: 40 HOURS PER WEEK
ANTICIPATED START DATE: APRIL 2021
OFFICE LOCATION: NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The Customer Innovation Office Performance & Insights Intern assists the NA VAT team to achieve the highest level of operational excellence and efficiency, by:
- Maintaining the Team Online Roster
- Assisting Teams with the proper and timely usage of Time and Activity recording Systems
- Providing and augmenting relevant team content for Team Communications
The Customer Innovation Office Performance & Insights Intern will gain significant experience in and exposure to business operations within a world-class organization, including Sales, Finance and HR lines of business.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
Online Roster (ORE)
- Perform primary updates to the Online Roster (ORE) which combines HR and functional employee data
- Periodically check the integrity of roster data against HR data, official org charts and other sources
Time and Activity Systems
- Help identify issues and assist Solution Engineers, Value & Industry Advisors and other VAT roles with the submission of time, expenses and activity registrations
- Identify issues trends, champion issue resolutions and channel application improvements/enhancements for system users
- Help identify and resolve issues with authorizations for SAP systems
- Collect and provide new hire and new role announcements to the Communications team for publishing in team newsletters and all-hands calls
- BS or Master’s degree
- Previous internship experience helpful
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in or recent graduate from a Bachelors, Masters, or MBA degree seeking program which is applicable to the position. Majors in communications, business, information systems or other relevant major.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.