Who are we?
Garena is a leading global online games developer and publisher with a global footprint across more than 130 markets. Free Fire, our self-developed title, was the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2019 and 2020 (based on App Annie). In addition, we publish hit titles from our partners – such as Arena of Valor, Call of Duty: Mobile, and League of Legends – in markets globally. We are also a leading eSports organiser and host some of the world’s biggest eSports events.
What is it?
Garena is continuing to expand our team to support our growing global business, which now spans over 130 markets with more than 700 million active users. We offer a wide range of opportunities across various functions:
- Product Strategy: Data intelligence, etc.
- Game Development: Game designer, UE designer, etc.
- Art: Concept artist, UI artist, 3D character artist, etc.
- And many more!
Who are we looking for?
Highly motivated individuals who are creative, adaptable and enjoy solving challenging problems in the game industry
- Passion: You possess the enthusiasm to explore uncharted territory and power through everything with an undying passion.
- Aptitude: You have what it takes to win the toughest battles. It’s second nature for you to pick up new skills and master them along the way.
- Drive: You face challenges and setbacks head on and brave through the hardest battles to reach your goals.
- Outstanding fresh graduates from a top university or recent graduates with less than 3 years of working experience
- Strong analytical skills and able to work well with cross-functional skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen interest in the game industry
- Professional competency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin