We are SigFig. We’re here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial services practices and reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed. We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with the financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Tucson, Calgary, Singapore, and New Delhi, but also remote employees in 14 states across the U.S
The Team – Enterprise Marketing
The Enterprise Marketing team is a rapidly growing & highly visible function within SigFig’s Strategic Partnerships organization. We’re charged with defining our voice and telling the stories of our products and partners to differentiate us in a highly competitive and fluid market. Our goal is to position our company as the leading FinTech innovator in digital customer engagement, retail banking experience & wealth management, by developing sophisticated messaging and delivering impactful content to drive awareness and demand for our solutions. We pride ourselves on blending traditional marketing best practices with creative, rigorous, and data-driven approaches to drive long-term, predictable growth.
The Opportunity — Digital Marketing & Campaign Specialist
As Digital Marketing & Campaign Specialist, you will play a key role in enabling SigFig’s enterprise growth goals, supporting a variety of priorities and projects related to pipeline generation. You will own the logistics and execution of multiple omnichannel demand & lead generation campaigns (such as paid media/digital ads, webinars/events, thought leadership distribution, direct mail) each quarter, working closely with the sales team to produce a steady volume of qualified leads to generate sales pipeline. You will also be responsible for driving measurable marketing value from SigFig’s newly launched website, optimizing pages and content to drive inbound leads.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Implement and manage demand & lead generation campaigns across different distribution channels.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leadership on campaign strategy and planning, ranging from segmentation/targeting, to content creation, to design.
- Execute logistics of demand generation & marketing campaigns (e.g. preparing direct mail), ensuring that tasks are completed accurately and efficiently to enable SDRs and Sales.
- Manage paid campaign setup, testing, deployment, and reporting, including measurement and tracking.
- A/B test channels, messages, creative, and landing pages for performance, especially on the newly-launched SigFig website.
Why We Value You
- You are passionate about the role that technology plays in reimagining the distribution of financial services.
- You are hands-on and a ‘doer’ and thrive in startup environments with limited resources and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You possess a bias to action and a willingness to learn from mentors, with a hunger for professional feedback and coaching.
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and you ‘sweat the small stuff,’ with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding high expectations.
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- Creative, disciplined, autodidactic generalist with a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong ‘scientific method’ marketer mindset, with experience in A/B testing, data-driven optimization, and marketing analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing/Demand Generation role
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, CRM software and other key tools
- Foundational knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design and optimization of UX/UI, web content, lead generation forms, etc.
- Exposure to/experience in FinTech/FinServices sectors a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1,000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!