Strategy and Special Projects
Assisting in advancing related programs.
1. Assist in strategic planning and development.
2. Assist the Director of Special Projects in project development.
3. Assist with conducting policy-oriented research, drafting of fact sheets, compiling reports, policy recommendation papers and strategic assessments. More information available upon request.
4. Assist with preparations for SIGNAL meetings and seminars with the Israeli government, research institutes, universities with the opportunity to attend meetings with these institutions.
The intern will be reporting to Dale Aluf, SIGNAL Director of Special Projects.
1. Work independently
2. Advanced English writing, research, and analytical skills
3. Creative and interdisciplinary thinking
4. The minimum length of the internship is eight weeks. Start and end dates may be flexible but must be agreed upon by SIGNAL and the intern.
*All out work is in English, but Chinese language skills are a great advantage
This full-time position requires working from SIGNAL office and attending meetings around the country. SIGNAL’s office is located in the Teumim Building #1 at 33 Jabotinsky St., 7th fl., Ramat Gan, Israel.
Please contact OCS (firstname.lastname@example.org) about funding for internships in Israel.