Status: Full-Time/8-10 week Summer Internship
Location: Midtown Manhattan
Education: Finance/Economic/Business Admin Major/Expected Degree in 2022 or 2023 or 2024
Experience: Prior Internship in Finance adds merit
Skills: MS Office, Word and Excel
Silvercrest’s Summer Internship Program is both an education and experiential opportunity for rising sophomores, juniors’ and seniors. The concept of the internship is to give the student a valuable learning experience and provide a working knowledge of how Silvercrest as an investment advisory operates for the benefit of its clients. An intern should expect to have direct exposure to areas of the business such as portfolio management, trading, marketing, family office, and alternative investments.
Projects can run the gamut from administrative assistance and record keeping to marketing and sales support efforts from filing and scanning to drafting and assisting with presentations, and working on Silvercrest’s trading desk, depending on the individual’s experience and performance.
• Highly organized, pro-active and eager to learn
• Ability to work independently on directed projects.
• Professional and personable in relating to Silvercrest employees.
• Excellent follow-up and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and have a good work ethic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.