Schedule: Classes are usually scheduled during:
6-10am EST, or 6-11pm EST and mornings and evenings over the weekend
You can pick the suitable hours.
What do we do?
Co-founded by Harvard graduates, Sinica Education provides online educational content to international high school and collge students in China, the US, Canada and Europe. Using online tools, we provide short online courses, one-on-one teaching, and other academic support and guidance to ensure our students’ academic success.
Sinica Education is looking for part-time instructors to join our team. Specifically, we are looking for instructors in the following subject areas who can teach the following subjects up to AP or IB, and lower college levels:
- World History/US History
- Computer science
- And other high school and lower level college subjects
What are the required qualifications?
- BA degree required; a graduate degree could be a plus. MUST hold a BA or graduate degree from a top 30 university. Current master’s and Ph.D. students are encouraged to apply.
- A real passion for education and desire to work with Chinese high school and college students of different backgrounds and ability levels
- Classroom or teaching experience at the high school or university level OR one-on-one tutoring experience with high school or university students
- Enthusiasm for teaching students online
What are other desirable qualifications?
- Experience with online learning platforms would be a plus
- Experience working with Chinese international students