Stream began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but one with people at its foundation. It was that vision that our co-founders, Mike McVean and Lee Belland, set out to accomplish when they launched Stream Realty Partners (Stream) in 1996.
Over two decades later, Stream is a leading commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors, occupants, and its own accounts. With an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast, we’ve grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to 950 talented individuals in offices across the nation.
True to our original vision, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our people coupled with our unique approach to business. We think and act like owners because we are. Our successful history of developing, buying and selling real estate across all product types allows us to leverage our experience and apply our ownership mentality to our full-service platform. To learn more, visit www.streamrealty.com.
The Analyst Program is designed to introduce young professionals to the commercial real estate industry by providing immediate learning opportunities. Stream’s Brokerage Analysts learn about day-to-day business functions and decision-making processes of the organization, as well as interfacing with all levels of management. The Analyst Program will develop the three major competencies necessary for a successful career in commercial real estate: market knowledge, financial knowledge, and legal knowledge. These essential concepts require a solid foundation knowledge in order to be successful at Stream.
- Attain knowledge in understanding the full spectrum of responsibilities and day-to-day tasks involved with project leasing and tenant representation
- Provide analytical and marketing support to the transactions team
- Assist with market surveys, land and amenity maps, competitive sets, lease abstracts, and prospect reports
- Participate in property tours and stacking plans for properties
- Coordinate tour packets and sales pitch materials
- Assist with special projects as needed