Team Basilisk is hiring a current student or recent graduate in university or college. This is a paid remote internship.
Both undergraduate and graduate school candidates will be considered. There are positions available for interns working part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer.
We welcome applicants from all disciplines, but those with esports, creative writing, engineering, social media, finance, or programming (e.g. Python) backgrounds will be favorably considered.
Team Basilisk is the data-driven esports organization.
We bring the professionalism of New York finance and the best practices of Silicon Valley tech to the growing industry of esports.
We compete in Riot’s Valorant and are expanding to additional titles and platforms in 2021.
- Play is important for society. Through play, humans develop cognitively, discover their passions, and make meaningful connections with one another.
- Humans are capable of higher performance and better decision-making through data science.
- Artificial intelligence is coming. Be careful what you feed it.
Who You’ll Work With
When you join Team Basilisk, you are joining an organization that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development.
Each member of Team Basilisk is exceptional. You will learn rare skills from your colleagues, and you will be expected to contribute your own unique qualities and ideas.
Our staff includes former investment bankers, programmers, award-winning filmmakers, and Broadway actors.
Basilisk is a boost for your career, no matter what you do in the future. Our alumni have gone on to elite graduate schools, big-tech companies, and massive tournament organizers.
What You’ll Do
- As a Generalist, you will draw upon your background and aptitudes to assist across the org in tasks like communications, data analysis, marketing, research, scheduling, and event management.
- Your primary task will be assisting in the design and implementation of business processes (what we do and how we do it). By the end of your internship, you will have created a core company process and learned how to design, test, and refine a process on your own.
- You will complete the Basilisk Professional Training Program (BTP) including units on the Lean Startup Methodology, business communication, spreadsheet analysis, presentations, professional networking, and positive habit-forming.
- This is a paid internship.
- 1-on-1 mentorship.
- The Basilisk Professional Training Program (BTP) developed by Yale and McKinsey alumni.
- Regular company-wide events, including game nights with our esports pros.
- Opportunity for full-time employment after graduation or the end of your internship.
Your life is your climb. Join Basilisk and make it epic.