What We’re Looking For:
As the business development intern you will be our trusted partner, working closely with leadership to help manage our growing team and run business operations through research and analysis. We are looking for an analytical thinker and gritty problem solver, someone with high-energy and an innovative spirit who is ready to join a fast-paced working and learning environment. This is a unique experience for anyone looking to start their own business or be part of a fast-growing technology company. You have our commitment that you will be on the forefront of new technologies, grow your network, and solve real world problems.
You will be seen as a leader and are expected to set a high standard for organization, participation, quality of work, and communication.
What You’ll Do:
- Help coordinate between leadership and interns across engineering, marketing & operations, and product design teams
- Create and draft weekly briefings of all intern activities and progress
- Serve as a liaison between interns and the executive team — ensure interns are positioned for success
- Qualify potential new interns for upcoming programs
- Assist in communicating and implementing the organization’s near-term objectives and direction Provide input to further develop our operations and client relationships
- Research, analyze and present proposals on solutions for product, features or company strategy Shape, implement and reevaluate company practices and policies as we scale
What You’ll Need:
- Enrolled in an accredited university/college program, currently at least in junior year
- Passion and curiosity for business and technology
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and guide teams, a team-player attitude while being an independent thinker
- High attention to detail and excellent project execution with an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Ability to thrive with minimal guidance by being resourceful and asking questions Proven experience as a team leader or at a start-up, a plus
Have some but not all of our qualification requirements? No problem, send us your resume and a brief explanation of why you would be good fit for our team. Rules are made to be broken!