What We’re Looking For:
The intern Chief of Staff (CoS) will act as the right hand to our CEO and leadership team. Our ideal candidate is deeply passionate about business and technology, with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to get things done in a fast-paced learning and working environment. We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical problem solver that can help drive company productivity and success. Responsibilities are wide-ranging, including to help the CEO prepare for internal and external meetings, conduct business research and analysis, and help communicate priorities across the executive team.
A strong fit is focused and detail-oriented, capable of consistently producing high quality work. Our CoS is effective at cross-group coordination, and has a strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and the ability to create compelling presentations and material. A highly successful individual in this role will be seen as a trusted advisor that can be called on for support.
This is a unique experience for anyone looking to start their own business or be part of a fast-growing technology company. You have our commitment that you will be on the forefront of new technologies, grow your network, and solve real world problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive high-impact, cross-team projects as needed in a fast-paced environment and ensure the team is working towards its overall vision and the small steps to get there
- Support CEO with internal and external day-to-day activities, meetings, scheduling, and email communications
- Conduct business research and analysis to provide recommendations on various topics and decisions
- Prepare briefings and materials for discussions involving the CEO, other leaders, and the rest of the company
- Help identify issues that impede group success and provide solutions/recommendations
What You’ll Need:
- Enrolled in an accredited university/college program, currently at least in junior year Passion and curiosity for business and technology
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills as well as the ability to prioritize projects and tasks. High attention to detail and excellent execution and follow-through
- Collaboration across multiple teams, levels and geographies. The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively. You are deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Ability to thrive with minimal guidance by being resourceful and asking questions Proven experience as a team leader or at a start-up, a plus!
Have some but not all of our qualification requirements? No problem, send us your resume and a brief explanation of why you would be good fit for our team. Rules are made to be broken!