Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Interface across various work areas and organizations to help with the design, development, and review of different semiconductor packaging technologies to enable differentiation for TI’s analog and embedded processing products. Assignments may include participation in cross-functional teams to develop internal and external solutions for semiconductor packaging technologies, including Wirebond, Flip Chip, Modules, SIPs and other advanced packages at different stages of readiness. Cultivate packaging advancements with work in material, mechanical, thermal, and electrical characterization. TI’s innovative packaging technologies are designed to solve customers’ problems by delivering advances in miniaturization, integration, high reliability, high performance, and low power.
Put your talent to work with us as a Packaging Engineering Intern – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0
- Currently pursuing a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Semiconductor packaging knowledge is preferred (processes, assembly, reliability, materials, characterization, FA)
- Demonstrated information review and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 29, 2021 or your start date, whichever is later, unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.